Final part of Action 52!!
26. Rocket Jock (Rocket Jockey)
27. Non Human
28. Cry Baby
30. Crazy Shufle (Crazy Shuffle)
31. Fuzz Power
32. Shooting Gal. (Shooting Gallery)
34. Evil Empire
36. Storm Over D (Storm Over the Desert) <—This game and Ooze is the only games that have a title screen.
37. Mash Man
38. They Came, or They Came… (They Came From Outer Space)
39. Lazer League <—Well it’s actually suppose ‘Laser’ League, but we all say laser as ‘lazer’.
10 more games to go!!
40. Billy Bob
41. City of Doom
42. Bits and Piece (Bits and Pieces)
43. Beeps and Blip (Beeps and Blips)
46. Dedant <—It’s suppose to be Dead Ant… wtf with the misspelling??
47. Hambo (Hambo’s Adventures) <—Heehee, a pig version of Rambo.
48. Timewarp (Time Warp Tickers) <—This is how the game works: You’re a pair of fingers in checker land. When you hit something, or when you get hit, it’ll say “Time?”. Time?
49. Jigsaw <—This game and Alfredo are the only two games that crashes when you try to play it. To tell the truth, they crash in most NES cartridges.
50. Ninja Assult
51. Robbie Robot (Robbie the Robot)
Finally… 52. Cheetah Men, or Action Gamemaster (Cheetahmen)
Now that’s Action 52 for the NES. Thanks for reading!